Tuesday 9 June 2009

Illustration for new book....


My lovely friend Julie Mulholland has been at it again. She has just finished her new children's book and has asked me to draw the cartoons for it, because she is nice like that. I wish I could be nice back by telling you the title of the book, but my brain has gone on holiday without me. It left after a four hour stint of laying laminate planks down in our hallway, and it still only looks like we have done a square inch. Tomorrow I shall get on with more illustrations.... it's far easier!

3 comments:

AllisonNoelle said...

You are so multi-talented it's ridiculous! I wish I had half a brain enough to figure out how to make a living doing what I love.

Serena said...

Dear Allison- You've got brains Lady! I read your lovely stories and see your great paintings... it'll only be a matter of time. Besides, my husband's side of the business keeps us going!! We'd be an awful lot thinner if we had to rely on just my work for bread on the table!!! Lol!

AllisonNoelle said...

I need to find a husband! Lol keep it going Serena I love your work!