Tuesday 12 August 2008

More from the West Barn..........













Day two has been a soggy ol' affair and then some! Last year when we hired the Barn, the electric sockets were on the floor. This year we noticed that they have been re-sited up the walls.....found out why during a particularly heavy downpour! Mike and his broom did a fair impression of Neptune, and we thought we could fashion a raft to punt people around the exhibits. It would be novel! The accompanying photos are of the immediate area while the sun was brave.
I have lots to catch up on tonight, so I will keep this post short, however tomorrow's blog will be of what has been moving, and of the many people we have been meeting, so we'll see you tomorrow?!

2 comments:

~Babs said...

My, MY you've been busy!
And don't I just LOVE being able to visit you through all these photographs! Thank you!

Serena said...

Dear Babs-
my poor camera is the hardest worker at the mo! Thank you for popping by, Monday is my day for catching up and I honestly can't wait to see what you've been up to whilst I have been 'away'- see you soon!! x