Wednesday 25 June 2008

The Prodigal Lumix!





Happy Days! It has been 'mental,mental,chicken oriental' here at SerenArts! A doozie of a week so far for printing and painting. Early starts and late nights are the order of the day- wonderful stuff (well, until it all catches up with us, anyway!) And joy of joys, the camera is all fixed and back in my eager hands. It was victim to an episode of Serenitus and a rogue bottom stair. I went flying! So did the camera, and I also managed to pull the radiator of the wall too. I don't do things by halves, heh? On the plus side my hip replacements had been squeaking audibly up to that point...I think I must have scared them into quiet submission!
Instead of paintings today, which are all works in progress currently, here's a couple of photos to mark the return of Mr Panasonic. All of these were taken within 5 mins of our front door...we are very lucky people. Enjoy!

No comments: