Saturday 5 January 2008

Big box, little box, stack the shelf etc!


Rectangle complete- luckily I found my large ruler otherwise there might have been another day to wait. I can put colour on tomorrow...my idea of fun these days. We don't get out much! (Although, so saying that we have spent some of the day traveling to Southampton, to drop 'the folks' off on their very exciting world cruise.) I enjoy the run down- lots of rolling plains and historical monuments give way to thatched houses and gorseland, ending up in the hustle of a busy seaport with it's tall cranes and smoking funnels. I have to admit I support Southampton footy team, so that may have something to do with liking to travel there. And on that note.....'well done, men' for the F.A cup round win today! One step nearer!!

No comments: