Thursday 3 January 2008

Happy New Year!

Well first things first- A very Happy New Year to one and all! I hope everyone had as good a time as we had. 2007 was a fantastic year for SerenArts in all it's many faces. Mike's printing beat all previous records and the acquisition of a massive inkjet printer for canvas and giclee prints, will only add to that upward spiral (the machine is so big we call it Godzilla!) My art side really took off, culminating in a great exhibition just before Christmas- lots of sales, interest and nice comments. We were so impressed that everyone else was so impressed, we booked another two exhibitions! I'd better start painting!
On a personal level, 2007 was the best too. After having both my hips replaced earlier that year, I was able to make an honest man of Mike and become a Mrs Pugh! We were married on 7-7-7 so we couldn't forget the date! I doubt anyone else will either... it was the ONLY sunny day in summer! Just as well really as we held our "reception" (a big picnic barbecue) in an enormous camping field at Stowford! Well they say the sun shines on the righteous...!?
Before I sign off today, just a couple of links if you don't already know them....

www.serenarts.co.uk Mike's printing website

www.serenarts.com Serena's art website


By for now 03-01-08

No comments: